Thursday, June 17, 2010

Disaster. I decied to dye my hair kissed peacan on my red proffesionaly dyed hair&i used blondis

IT TURNED ORANGE!!!! I NEED SOME HOME REMEDIES THAT WORK QUCIK I DONT HAVE THE CASH TO GO TO A PROFESIIONAL OR FROM ANOTHER PRODUCT BUT I DO HAVE THE DECOLOR TUBE FROM BLONDISSIMA



Disaster. I decied to dye my hair kissed peacan on my red proffesionaly dyed hair%26amp;i used blondissima before it

omg what were you thinking... so sad.... my heart goes out to you lol....NOT!.... your stuck unless you find another way but too much color and dying can mess up your hair and damage it really bad...



Disaster. I decied to dye my hair kissed peacan on my red proffesionaly dyed hair%26amp;i used blondissima before it

ALL YOU CAN DO REALLY IS BUY ANOTHER COLOR ..you have stripped the hair so that is a underlying color you havenow....do you have a colored mousse at home or something to stain it or tie it up and put some curls down until you can afford a color

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Faratech