Saturday, June 19, 2010

On saturday,they cut my hair and washed it, now i have all thease red bumps that look like zits?and

it hurts on my head to touch them?my mom said it looks like red bumps to her?they hurt!what is it ?whas it like an allergic reaction or sumthing??now theyr practicly gone.wat was it?cuz they washed my hair, with a conditioner and shampoo



On saturday,they cut my hair and washed it, now i have all thease red bumps that look like zits?and it hurts ?

Do you have a skin condition or allergies? Maybe you're sensitive to something in the shampoo. (like if you're allergic to coconut and they used something coconut-scented).



It's also possible that it didn't have anything to do with the haircut. It could have been acne or a food allergy. Sometimes you don't get a reaction until a few hours after you come into contact with something.



On saturday,they cut my hair and washed it, now i have all thease red bumps that look like zits?and it hurts ?

probably the shampoo



find out what kind they used and ask them not to use it next time



the same thing happened to me



good luck!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Faratech