Thursday, June 17, 2010

Hair Color help... why cant i get rid of the red tinge?

About 4 months ago I had platinum foils put throughout my long brown hair, I didn閳ユ獩 want them anymore so ive been putting brown rinses through it ever since and using a shampoo that adds brown pigmentation. Only last week I dyed my hair with a Golden Brown Tone on Tone color to try and get rid of the Red tinge the foils still carry, but it washed out and now im still left with that stupid tinge. What can I do to fill in the color so it stops reappearing?



Hair Color help... why cant i get rid of the red tinge?

You need to use a hair color that has an ash tone. Anything that says golden will bring out red and oranges. I have naturally dark brown hair that has some red in it. I have used an ash blonde coloring for the last 10 years on my hair and have been able to avoid the red/brassiness.



Hair Color help... why cant i get rid of the red tinge?

i dont know



Hair Color help... why cant i get rid of the red tinge?

dye it black.. i had the same prob



Hair Color help... why cant i get rid of the red tinge?

i put some red in my hair and i had to wait for it to grow out. there is nothing i could do to get the red to go away. i hate to tell you but you might just have to deal with it...



Hair Color help... why cant i get rid of the red tinge?

I have done the same thing before. Come to find out I have red tones in my hair. I just hadn't used a color before that brought them out. Stay away from ash colors, they will just make it orange. I was just sick of it and dyed my hair completely black. It fades really fast into a beautiful rich brown color... I used Revlon, can't remember the name of the black, but I used the 10 min color... Revlon isn't as harsh on your hair as other colors. I would try it if you want. I still have the red tones, but now I know that colors bring them out. Good luck!



Hair Color help... why cant i get rid of the red tinge?

Get yourself some Magic Silver White from the chemist. You mix it with water and rinse through your hair, red gone.



Hair Color help... why cant i get rid of the red tinge?

Anything that says "golden" has a red base. Go with an ash brown.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Faratech