Saturday, June 19, 2010

I've got mid 2 dark brown hair, and want red. will schwarzkopf live red work on my hair without

I would recommend that you bleach first else your hair will just look tinted red not a vibrant red.I have mid to dark hair and once dyed my hair red and if you wnat a full on vibrant effect i would bleach your hair fisrt. If you have not ever bleached your hair before i would recommend highly that you go to your hair stylist to have your colour and bleaching done as bleaching is very bad for your hair and even worse if you are in experienced.



I've got mid 2 dark brown hair, and want red. will schwarzkopf live red work on my hair without bleaching 1st?

I found that shade was not all that great to be honest, I tried it years ago and it washed out so quickly. Try Castings or Garnier colours, they are lovely, I am sorry I don't know the shades off the top of my head, but if you check the boxes it should show you a sample of what sort of colour reslut you can expect. Whatever you do, don't bleach your hair then put red on it, it will go orange, bleaching is best left to the professionals.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Faratech